We appreciate your interest in becoming a part of the team. Please be aware that due to the nature of our work, the process is a lengthy one to allow for thorough background checks and other sureties.
Interested parties must:
- Have at least a high school diploma or equivalent;
- Have your own reliable transportation;
- Have computer and Internet access and competency (e-mail, Excel spreadsheets, etc.);
- Be pursuing or already hold a degree in a child-related field (this is the only negotiable qualification);
- Hold CPR/First Aid certification (or be willing to acquire such within the month);
- Have 4+ years consistent childcare experience (e.g. as a babysitter, parent / grandparent, camp counselor, mother's helper, nanny, substitute teacher, etc.); and
- Be punctual, reliable, trustworthy, and humble -- this is not a line, because there is little or no patience for those who are "socially and professionally irresponsible" with the families we serve.
TALLAHASSEE: Click here to apply.
- We prefer sitters with weekday availability (2+ weekdays, at least 7:00am-5:00pm).
- We are currently seeking sitters available Tuesdays & Thursdays (7am-6pm), weekdays after school (2:30pm-6:30pm), and/or ALL Florida State home football games.
- Specific job openings:
- 20 hrs/week, 4 hours daily Mon-Fri, your choice of times between 9am-3pm, starting ASAP
- Mon-Fri 8am-5:30pm (or, can share with another nanny: one takes MWF and the other takes TR), starting late March
- MW 8am-5:30pm, every other Friday 8am-2pm, starting early May
CLEARWATER / ST. PETE: Click here to apply.
- We are seeking sitters with date night availability (Fridays & Saturdays, 4:30pm onward).
While you are awaiting a reply, please prepare a childcare-related resume, collect two letters of recommendation, and carefully consider your availability. Keep in mind that we are open every day except Sundays and we (being the super-planners we are) will be interested to know your availability during FSU's home football games (Tallahassee only), your summer / holiday availability, your availability during upcoming semesters, etc.