Looking to get started in Tallahassee? There is no cost to enroll and no obligation to use our services. Please be sure to complete all steps below. Many have found it is easier to navigate the links using a laptop or desktop computer, rather than on a mobile device.
- Keep in mind, we love notice: The closer it is to any given day, the more likely we're booked up. We can sometimes offer emergency sitting for current clients, but availability is not guaranteed. We're open every day except Sundays.
- Complete and submit our parent paperwork: Sign online here or print the PDF.
- Schedule a meeting to enroll: Request an enrollment meeting on our Parent Website. You must opt-in to receive emails so we can confirm your appointment.
- If you choose to meet in-person, we'll assume to meet at your home. Please include a note if you'd like to meet at your workplace, coffee shop, or any other location convenient to you. If you choose to meet via video chat, we'll email the meeting link the day-of or day before.
- The purpose of the meeting is understand your needs and answer any questions you may have. (No, we don't need to inspect your home!)
- Note: We do serve families visiting from out-of-town. Please contact us first, and know that we ask out-of-town families to make a nonrefundable deposit toward each appointment.
- Make your request! Once you've followed the steps above to enroll as a client, just log in anytime to request an appointment with your favorite sitter! You can choose a recurring schedule or book a one-time appointment!